4. DIY Pneumatic PVC Pool lift:
Through a very well thought out pneumatic mechanism this DIY Pool Lift is able to lift and drop people into a pool through the regulation of a valve.
- a simple, safe, inexpensive lift for pools, docks, dive boats, etc.
- in use at present by a mobility impaired swimmer, could be configured for use with transfer chairs, etc.
- no electrical connection, only an air hose to a small compressor or air tank
- very robust, no moving parts (other than the platform)
- descend by opening a valve to let air out of the float
- ascend by closing the valve & pushing the air injection button
See Next PVC Project On The Next Page…